Thursday, February 24, 2011 Posted by IVI  

I'm not sure why diz feeling is getting worse.
When I am around people, I can act lyk I'm ok, juz lyk nothing wrong in me,
but once I'm alone...I feel lyk I'm dying coz of diz feeling.

I dunno what should I do fo fixing diz condition.
bad thoughts about u always cloud up my mind !
I can't control my self fo being alright.
Diz could be worse because u didn't notice me at all.
I'm so sorry if I blamed u, but dat's what happened !
We juz  let down each other.
We couldn't defeat our biggest foe, ego in our self .

Oh, s**t !!
U know? I really can't control my self, now I feel lyk I hate u...
At the time I remembered 'bout ur f**king promise, I'm getting dying more.
wait, that's too much exactly! I mean, It makes me sick of u, sick of everything 'bout u.
but if only u knew, in the deepest of my heart I want u to be here with me,
I want you to_,at least ask me how I am here.

Please call me, find me, tell me what should I do...
I bet u have something to tell, and so do I.
So many things I wanna talk to you.

I f**king miss u__.

0 comments

 
Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz